Dr. Haig Rickerby practices restorative and general dentistry out of Jersey City, NJ, redesigning patient’s smiles to restore the function and aesthetics of their teeth as well as enhance their quality of life.
Dental Periodontal – Case #1
1. Patient has multiple missing teeth and severe collapsed bite due to the destructive effects of periodontal (gum) disease.
2. Dental implants were placed in the upper and lower jaws, the patient’s bite was raised, and a normal bite relationship established.
Dental Restoration – Case #2
1. Years of neglect had left this 49-year-old patient with severe advanced decay and missing teeth due to periodontal (gum) disease.
2. Full mouth restoration included dental implants and porcelain crowns with tissue-colored porcelain to enhance the patient’s smile.
Dental Bridge – Case #3
1. Patient has severe bone loss on the upper arch, and decayed and missing teeth throughout her mouth.
2. Implants were not an option due to the extent of bone loss, so we provided a fixed bridge with tissue-colored porcelain on both upper and lower arches.
Dental Implants – Case #4
1. Patient had old, failing implant & gum injury/recession.
2. New implant restored with crown with tissue colored porcelain and performed teeth whitening to enhance patient smile.
Dental Stained Teeth Implants & Porcelain Crowns – Case #5
1. Patient had missing, discolored & stained teeth due to periodontal disease & neglect.
2. Added dental implants and new porcelain crowns and performed teeth whitening to recreate a natural handsome smile.
Dental Implants & Crowns – Case #6
1. Patient had old porcelain crowns and severe gum recession due to periodontal disease.
2. Added dental implants and new porcelain crowns to recreate a permanent handsome smile.
Dental Porcelain Crowns – Case #7
1. 54-year-old patient had old veneers, discolored, stained and missing teeth, as well as amalgam fillings presenting a less than satisfactory smile.
2. With properly proportioned & shaped porcelain crowns and teeth whitening the patient now has a beautiful and natural smile.
Dental Teeth Whitening – Case #8
1. Chemical erosion resulted in discoloration of tooth structure for this 33-year-old patient.
2. We performed a series of whitening procedures, resulting in a beautiful smile – four to six times brighter!
Dental Porcelain Crowns – Case #9
1. Patient had poorly fabricated veneers on her upper teeth. The veneers were poorly proportioned with an improper height-to-width ratio.
2. We improved her smile, with properly proportioned & shaped porcelain crowns resulting in a beautiful and natural smile.
Dental Porcelain Crowns – Case #10
1. Patient was dissatisfied with the appearance of his upper front teeth, which were stained and out of proper alignment.
2. We used four porcelain crowns to create a renewed health appearance and achieve correct alignment of his teeth & teeth whitening to provide a healthy and youthful smile.
Dental Upper Bridge – Case #11
1. Patient periodontal (gum) disease and recession.
2. We improved her smile, with upper bridge with correct tissue colored gum providing a natural and healthy smile using general dentistry